Recent projects the team has undertaken include:
- Resolving Faraday cage and Scanner grounding problems on 2 MRI installations for a pharmaceutical company.
- Inspecting / pre-study of the existing power and ground infrastructure for a proposed medical scanner suite for a university.
- Independent third-party inspection, test & remedial works on the distribution systems of a newly-built £60 million medical research laboratory facility for a university.
- Providing temporary supplies in 11 rooms of a suite of medical research laboratories while the rooms remained fully active, prior to refurbishment.
- Eliminating ground-borne noise and radiated EMI problems that previously had compromised the subject-monitoring systems around a PET-CT scanner system in a pharmaceutical research facility.
- Resolving grounding and safety problems with a suite of 12 imported hot-cells used for making radioactive tracer compounds for PET-CT work by a pharmaceutical company.
- Testing & sorting out the standby generation facilities & main power distribution of a 4.5 MW installation for a university.